Ray is finally not sick and has stopped being so whiny! The whines and bad moods extend a few days beyond the sickness i think. Today was so fun. We just played in the a/c indoors and had a blast. He is my favorite buddy ever! I'm posting 2 videos from a week or so ago. As you will be able to tell he can walk like a champ! In the video where he's kicking the ball he still needed help to not fall over when he kicks but starting today he runs around the house kicking the ball all by himself. I got the silly ball at the dollar store, best dollar i ever spent! The next was before bed time we put one of his bears on his back and he was just so funny. I love him!!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Well Hello
This past week i've gotten up early every day, showered, had scripture study, done the house work and made delish dinners. HELLO 2ND TRIMESTER!!! I am feeling worlds better than i have been. I never puked but always felt like it and was so tired i hardly peeled my body off the sofa. Our house was really suffering and Joey never wants to see a hot pocket or corn dog again. So that is all good. I'll be 15 weeks on tuesday and feeling good. We get to find out the sex around 18 weeks so only 3ish more weeks! I am so excited. I keep bouncing back and forth if i want a boy or girl. Either way i will be THRILLED i am sure :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better. The first three months are the worst. How nice to be moving on to the next! Looks like Ray is a lefty. And he is such a great walker! He looks so confident and stable and he is sooooo young. What a boy to walk so he can kick the ball with Dada.
Post a Comment