Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guess What??

We're having another baby! I'm 12 weeks along and due January 4th. Everything has gone pretty smooth so far, morning sickness has mostly left me feeling really crumby all the time (no puking!) And I manage it with certain eating habits. Joey has been a huge help taking on extra house responsibilities while I lay on the sofa and watch movies or take naps. Even when I get 9-10 hours a sleep at night I still feel exhausted! Ray has no idea anything is different and is just as happy and funny as always. Him and the new baby will be 18 or 19 months apart, depending on when the baby comes. Sometimes I really want another boy because i think it would be so fun for Ray, but other times I want a girl so I can use all my girl stuff! (if you forgot, they told us we were having a girl with Ray and we still have all the baby girl stuff, unused!) Anyway, YAY!!! for new baby!!
p.s. i love the picture above because already you can see the baby mouth, eye, legs and arms and the baby is only 12 weeks gestation!

3 comments:

The Rexburgites said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear what it is.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I know I've only had two for less then a week, but from what I can tell you so far, it's not that hard! I was so nervous, but it's really not bad! Especially if the first one is good, and it seems like Ray is. Can't wait to see what you are having!

Matt and Kristine said...

So glad you posted, I feel like I have been keeping secrets for weeks! Ok, not really but it was hard. lol I am glad you are excited and that your ill feelings are somewhat manageable. How nice to have those first 12 weeks overwith. Congrats! Now we can start the guessing game. I already have my vote, I'll keep it to myself until you ask.:0)