Things are going well here in Starrs town. Ray is cute, Joey works hard, I'm still pregnant. Not much has changed :) Ray has been doing funny things lately.
First he got into my laundry, "helping" me unpack from our trip to Whistler (so much fun but soooo many pics to sort through before posting!)
Then we tried some "coloring" time. This hasn't really worked well before and I would freak out and take all the crayons away from him before he ate them. But this time I just let him go crazy. They aren't toxic and he was happy, very happy. So there you go. Go ahead, call me an irresponsible parent!
The last is a new trick! Ray dumps out his toys from the bucket, flips it upside down, pushes it across the room and CLIMBS on top! not my favorite thing, and not looking forward to his first fall. luckily it hasn't happened yet. (EEEKK!)
Just a quick update :)
P.S. I wish i had a better camera! it seems like everyone i know has the super nice ones which take QUALITY pictures. My photos look so terrible and it makes me sad! Maybe that will be the next "wish-list" item purchased? Or should it be a new desk, kitchen table, car for me, new dvd player (ray broke ours), or an entertainment center? hmmmm... oh the joys of being poor and less than half way done with school!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment