Well Ray is actually closer to 12 months but these videos are from a couple weeks ago. I finally decided to start a Youtube thing so it would be easier to load videos because i never do! But we take lots! So i have two for today.
One is from a time we heard Ray playing in his room so Joey snuck up on him and got a video before he knew we were there. (he is so cute) And then his face is SO funny when he sees us both there!
The next is of Ray in bed again. He recently learned to blow raspberries and i heard him in his room blowing and laughing his head off. I tried to catch him but he noticed me and started the "happy dance" he does everytime we come get him from bed.
Enjoy!!!!
3 comments:
hey under your video on youtube it should say "share" and you take the "embeded code" and copy and paste it onto your post. I hope that helps!
I LOVED you sneaking in on him. I am shocked and amazed you both went all the way in unnoticed. So impressive. He was so adorable playing there with his binky and talking away.
Hey, I just noticed in the blog ticker Ray just had his first birthday. Happy Birthday little Ray! You are adorable!
Post a Comment