Spring is here and its gorgeous. San Antonio this time of the year is fabulous! (although, I'm not looking forward to the summer! eek!) There are these blue flowers all over the place, i think they're call blue bells? blue bonnets? Not sure. But they must be a Texas thing. I convinced Joey that we should take some Easter family pictures (not his favorite thing to do, thanks honey!) and asked my neighbor Kathy to take the pics. So i got us all dressed up and loaded in the car. We're off to the side of a pretty busy road, although you can't tell. Then i had some fun with photo shop.




4 comments:
Looks like a gorgeous day, and so much fun!
How cute are you guys! I LOVE the flowers, you were right so get them in the photo. You look great Shelly, so slender. I cannot believe Ray is 10 months. Has it gone by fast for you? What gorgeous spring photos. Gotta frame those!
Beautiful pictures! It makes me want to go get some for us too!
I love the pictures! You guys are so photogenic!!!
Post a Comment