Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A piece of growing up

Photoed above is the tail end of a dinner gathering at the Brown's! Jared and Morgan are so sweet and make for some awesome friends. 
Again, this picture was taken a few weeks ago but I wanted to share the love. 

I've known the Brown family for let's see.... as long as I can remember! Back when we were a little younger, on Sunday nights the entire Brown family used to walk down to the Taylor's house for chatting, movies and sometimes even treats.

Being that this dinner happened on a Sunday night, those lovely fun memories came rushing in. I felt home sick in my heart for Washington and having my siblings close again. But it was quickly eased by the feeling of home we have with the Browns! So so soooooo happy to have good friends out here in Rexburg!

Morgan and Jared are SOOO good with my kiddos. They are going to be awesome parents (!!!!) 



No comments: