First i would like to say I am very much enjoying catching up on every one's blog posts that I've missed. Yay good job to all of you who blog and keep up with it! You inspire me to do better!
Joey just finished his spring term at BYU-Idaho. Whew. Chemistry + Anatomy in the same semester along with all his other classes was pretty intense. But yay for Joey!
Now we start our 7 week break :) Before Joey is back to school in September. It starts off this weekend with Joey having a reserve weekend up at the AFB in Seattle. (p.s. did you know my hubby looks like such a hottie in his uniform?) So i dropped Joey off in Salt Lake today and made my way down to see my amazing friend Brittany in Provo. Yay! Her hubby is so sweet and they are both letting myself and my two kiddos crash at their house tonight. We even went to Texas Roadhouse. YUM
| Fun at Dinner! (can you see my fun new hair? I got some feather hair extensions and added lots of new color. go HERE for a close up pic. Click on the first pic to have a good look) |
Tomorrow the kiddos and I are headed to the airport to fly to Seattle. (and Brittany is saving my life, getting an escort pass to help me with the kids and get on the plane. Love that girl!)
Happy Summer!
3 comments:
um maybe we should meet halfway between seattle and portland - im not even kidding it would be so fun to get together! how long are you going to be there for?
LOVE you hair!!! Paul Mitchel? You look so great and happy and slender. You must be feeling good. How long is Joey gone? Are you at your moms for the whole seven weeks? I am sure Christy cannot wait to see you and have some play time together with her sister. Have a blast! I am so happy for you.
I love that in your hair! It looks so pretty/cool!! Your kiddos are looking so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment