Monday, October 4, 2010

Nesting

Here are the subjects of my latest craft project! Plain pastel baskets, I have three of each color.  I use the blue and green for Ray's things and the pink are left over from when I thought Ray was going to be a girl.  I might buy more baskets in another girlish color for the new baby to have more.
p.s. we've picked out a name! It is all tentative of course, but for now our new baby's name will be....
Wendy Suzanne
(Suzanne is my middle name)
Yay!
subject to change....
AFTER!!!!! I had a lot of fun using paint in vibrant colors to spice up these baskets! I 'm excited to re-decorate Ray's room to accommodate another baby.  


Ray and his friends! He sleeps with all of these guys, give or take a few, plus a pacifier (not pictured).  He especially loves his blanket.  It is essential for naps and bedtime! He tries to hold them all at once and give them hugs and kisses. It is just so cute! 

Close up of his smiling face. By the way, I love this boy.  He is amazing!!!

Baby Wendy's blanket! I finished this off a couple days ago.  I had a lot of fun  putting it together and using my new tools (rotary and cutting mat! Yay!) The colors turned out really fun and I can't wait for her to use it :)

3 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

LOVE the name! So cute and perfect to match the sweet boy raymond. I love her quilt too. She will be stylin'. How did you decorate the baskets? Paint? It is hard to tell. So cute and fun!

R. Dunlap said...

I bow before your homemaking skills- it looks like you are having fun getting everything ready for a girl! Hooray!

Annie Ogle said...

Loving the quilt, you're so crafty! I can't wait to see the "after" pucture of the baskets. Ray is absolutely adorable, as ever.