Sunday, September 12, 2010

Super Starrs :)

The stocking has ARRIVED!!! Here are all the supplies.  I love it, I've already gotten a start on it.  It is coming along nicely and I can't wait to see it completed :) 

Smiley Boy! 

Daddy and Ray Wrestling! They are always doing this. I was able to catch them being particularly cute :)  I love the top right one!! 
Dancing Baby!! Ray LOVES dancing! He always busts a move when I turn the radio on. 
This past week I was sick and tired of trying to make our furniture double as blockades.  Previously we used a combination of our sofa and ottoman but Ray has learned how to climb up and over everything.  This set-up has truly changed my life! It may seem silly but I think I am a better mom when I have the correct tools.  These two gates make it so I can get through the day!  
Just a couple updates :)


3 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

ok i have a question. hwo did you get that super cute font? i can only get ugly boring font!!

Matt and Kristine said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the dancing one! That is hilarious! I think the gates are a great idea, especially if it makes your life easier. There are TONS of tools I use daily that make me a better mom. And a less grumpy mom too. Ray is getting so big! When the new baby comes, he will seem like he should be headed off to 1st grade. Enjoy his little baby-ness now, it seems like they grow three years in the first three minutes the newborn and the firstborn meet. Cute blog, friend!

Annie Ogle said...

Supplies? you mean it doesn't all come in the kit? I figured I would just need scissors. What else do I need?