Friday, February 26, 2010

My mom dyed my hair while she was here. And just in case you were wondering, my mom is a pro! She did it just like at the salon! Completely even and awesome. I also made baby ray these cool bibs. they are giant and cover all of him. Just a few randoms. my hair is like black now. i looooove it

7 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery! But, I'm glad you're feeling better and your parents got to come visit you. I almost wish I lived further away so when my parents came to visit me they would stay a week instead of an hour. And Ray is SO CUTE! I love the pictures of him in his crib.

Matt and Kristine said...

So is your hair a dark brown? It looks black like Joey's and dark like Ray's. I LOVE these photos, Ray is just getting cuter and cuter.

R. Dunlap said...

Love the hair- it totally brings out your gorgeous eyes!

Natalie said...

Sorry about your surgery. Glad you had lots of people there to help you out. I can't believe that you are letting ray grow up that fast! What a handsome little man!

Utah Dancer said...

Your mom is awesome! Your hair looks beautiful! And Ray is so adorable! Can't wait to get these little guys together--when will that be?!?

the mom said...

my! that is an adorable little boy! his mom is pretty cute too!

L.R.L said...

you two are so cute.