Friday, November 20, 2009

Triumphant Baby!

Ray can finally reach the froggy on his bouncer with his mouth. he's waited long for this day! He's been salivating for it for MONTHS. love it. love him. love mommy-ness.

And i tried to get a picture of it but as soon as he saw the camera he gave me the blank stare, like always. but you can see the frog


See all the drool and spit up?

3 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

i hate when i want to take a picture or video of dulany and then she see's the camera and is fascinated by it. thats why most of my videos are from the side so she can't see im recording her. haha

Matt and Kristine said...

I noticed the drool in the Disneyland photos too, thank goodness for bibs!

Erka said...

Yay for Ray!
I love his blank stare too! He is just so cute! I can't believe I haven't met him yet! When are you guys coming to Washington again?