Wednesday, June 24, 2009

out of order but cute all the same :)

So these are out of order, i think they go newest to oldest. If you want them in order start and the bottom of the post :)



I love my little man :) :)






Ray had his first "real" bath. he'd only had sponge baths up till now because his umbilical stump hadn't fallen off yet. He didn't even react when we put him in the water, he loved it! he only started to cry when we took him out. i think he was cold. he was sure happy to snuggle with mama!


Ray was sleeping on the sofa and Joey decided to build a fort around him. heehee! i thought it was so cute! then joey fell asleep too. joey loves playing with Ray. They're already best friends :) they crack me up already!!




This is our first time going to church. Ray did such a good job! he filled up a seriously huge diaper during the opening song (i was happy because no one heard it and believe me, it was loud!!) we only stayed for sacrament meeting and he mostly slept.


This was Ray's first time going out to dinner! We went to Los Rancheros, a really yummy mexican place. Grandma and Grandpa Taylor were in town for a week and they loved it too! Ray slept the whole time, of course :)





I love having my parents here! My parents helped me finish moving in and got me all sorts of finishing touches! My mom installed shelves over the washer/dryer, installed a light over the kitchen sink, got us a file cabinet, a really cool rug for a front room and helped put up all my pictures just to name a few things! then she took Ray at night and only woke me up to breast feed. Basically my mom is the best and has more energy than anyone i know! my dad was the official "trash-man" haha! its amazing how much trash piles up. He took about 5 trips to the dumpster a day. it was so nice not to be alone while Joey was at work. On Sunday afternoon we had a sewing marathon and made all sorts of things! curtains, blankets for Ray etc. I love all the pictures of Ray, he makes the funniest faces!!!



Just a little photoshoot!!




Looks like a little elf!!


Loves mama!
His neck is so strong! he always arches his back and wants to look around :)







So there are just a bunch of photos of our baby Ray!!! And i want to hear everyone's opinion... Who do you think Ray looks like???

7 comments:

~Aimee~ said...

He's such a cutie Michelle! I think your little man looks a lot like his daddy. What fun pictures of all of you!! :-D Yay for grandparents visiting!!!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

i LOVE his little beanie! so cute. I can't wait for Dulany's cord to finally fall off.. (although itll take a little while).

Matt and Kristine said...

Mom and I both think he looks like Joey. How fun to have your mom and dad visiting, and how grateful we new moms are to have help during the night. My mom brought such relief for Matt and I.

Phil said...

I see both of you in him. I see some resemblance between he and Charlotte thought, too. So I wonder if that means I see me in Charlotte and you in Ray.
Mostly he is handsome. I love his little cowlick and mohawk. He is so precious.

Phil said...

This is Christy, by the way. I need to quit forgetting I am signed in under Phil's name. Sheesh.

Juli Chan said...

I love all of the pictures! Ray is such a cutie, I seriously can't wait to hold him.

Erka said...

So cute! You guys took some nice pictures! I can tell he is already growing!So, I can't decide yet who he looks like the most, so far I can see both of you in him! :)