Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Annie's Visit :) :)
My sister Annie came for a visit this past weekend! (An action I would encourage all my family and friends to take part in...) I picked her up at the airport and we both had a hankering for French Toast so we went to Ihop. We couldn't decided which kind we wanted so we ordered three French Toasts breakfasts to share! So fun :) We went to the beach and then picked up Joey from work. That night we went out to dinner with our friends that Joey works with. That night the Annie, Joey and I saw Star Trek. Way fun! There were some jokes I didn't get because I don't know the stories but it was still really fun :) Saturday Annie waved her magic wand over my house and suddenly it was all organized! Mostly Annie organized my piles of stuff I haven't put away yet and got everything out of the way. Plus she did all my laundry, dishes and the washed the babies clothes. Thank you, Thank you Annie! We went to the beach again Saturday evening after the heat of the day had passed, and Sunday we went to part of Church before Annie had to go home. I miss her already! Here are some pictures from the weekend :) 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie is the BEST helper ever! I'm glad that she got to visit you. I can't wait for your baby to come, I wonder who she will take after...
Post a Comment