Tuesday, May 19, 2009

37 week appointment

I had my 37 week appointment yesterday. Everything looks great, I even lost three pounds! The nurse said it's normal for the end of pregnancy. I did test positive for Strep B so I'll have to be on antibiotics when I deliver. Things look good, although I'm not making any progress. I haven't had any contractions at all and maybe have one or two Braxton Hicks a day. I wish I would go into labor early but I really feel like I'll be late. I'm just really huge and very uncomfortable and ready to meet this baby! We're so excited to meet our Baby Adelaide. We love her so much already! We got all registered at the hospital last week and took a tour of the Maternity area. It was so nice! All the rooms are private, they're like really nice hotel rooms. My doctor is the best, I feel so blessed that things have worked out so well! Adelaide's room is almost all set up and i'll post some pictures as soon as I finish. In my prayers i always say, "please let baby Adelaide come as SOON as she is ready!" in other words, I see no reason for her to stay inside if she can be healthy outside!

1 comment:

Matt and Kristine said...

What a lucky girl to have her own room. Cannot wait to see photos!