Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eglin AFB, FL

Joey's class members were given their assignments for phase 2 of their training :) So in April we'll be moving to Florida! The greatest news is that we'll move there together! I am so excited for us to live together again!!! I love being with my parents here in Washington, but nothing can compare to living with Joey. I also miss some silly things like our bed, our sofa, our dishes, things like that! We'll be in Florida at Eglin AFB until the end of December, when we'll be sent to our next station. Most likely that'll be for the rest of our 4 year contract.
Originally we thought we would be at Travis AFB in California, but things didn't work out that way. Of course it would have been a whole lot easier on me if we'd gone to California but I'm just happy to live with Joey again. I don't even care where it is!
Our baby will be born really far away from any family but hopefully we'll have a few visitors!
And all things are subject to change, of course. One thing I've learned so far in military life is nothing is certain. But thats the deal for now :)

3 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

hey, as long as you're somewhere warm right? I am quite jealous you get to move to FL. Hopefully no hurricanes though! I want to be in the warmth!

Matt and Kristine said...

Brian served his mission in Orlando, Florida. Call him for climate help. Plus two of Matt's sisters live in Fort Lauderdale, maybe they can help with a doctor. Just ideas. I am so happy you can look forward to Joey under the same roof again.

Kendra said...

hey thats like only four hours away from me....we will have to get together!