Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24 weeks and counting :)

I am feeling pretty good this week :) The only new thing is that I'm really not sleeping much, which makes things annoying! Hopfully it will pass! In the past few days I went to California for Braden's baptism and I flew to Texas to visit Joey!!! Both wonderful trips :) I'm so happy for Braden and his choice to be baptised! And seeing Joey for the three day weekend was so perfect. I flew in on Thursday and left Tuesday morning. Luckily, my mom knows someone who lives there and her husband is deployed so she let me use their car for the weekend! Plus she had a GPS. I am convinced I need one now, it pretty much saved my life! Valentine's day was really fun! Joey got me beautiful earrings that match the necklace he got me for our anniversary. I love them, they are beautiful!!

Anyway, I'm just relaxing and trying to sleep, helping my mom with things and watching lots of movies. I am pretty lazy, but that's just how it is! We have a new name we like, in addition to Isabelle. So for now we like....


Sadie Ruth

or

Isabelle Ruth


maybe next week i'll have another name to add to our list! It's been fun searching online for names i like and then checking with Joey. It's fun to see his reactions! hah :)
Here are some pictures to enjoy :)

New earrings!!

At the Hotel, my belly is getting big! Joey loved that he could feel the baby kicking when he put his hands on my belly :)

Perfect gift!

I love this picture. I look pretty plain jane, no make-up and hair askew! But I love Joey's smile in this one! He is just my favorite person in the world and I love him! He is the best :)

All the family who came for Braden's baptism! We all love him :)

Grandpa Dan, Grandma Cindy, Aunt Shelly and Braden. He looks so good in his suit!

4 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

wow you are getting big!! i cant wait to actually be big and feel the baby and have tom be able to feel it. Glad you got to see your hubby for V-day!!

katie said...

Yay! Doesn't it feel so good to know that you are more than HALF way to be able to hold your baby girl?!

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! You really do have a tummy! It's adorable. I like both of those names. Would you call her Issy or Bell if you went with Isabelle? I knew a little girl named Sadie and she was soooo cute! I like the names Ella and Lily for girls. You could always go with Michelle.:)

Matt and Kristine said...

I am so glad you are being lazy. Be as lazy as you can because when she is here, you have no time to really lay around guilt free. It was good to see a picture of Joey. I love the name Sadie, maybe because I just finished reading the series again, but Isabelle makes me think of Twilight! But don't worry, there is no way she will turn into a vampire. Thank goodness!