Went in for an ultra sound today! I'm almost 18 weeks and we're having a GIRL!!! Yeah! We are so happy! She looks perfect! We got a good look at her little face, spine, legs, arms, hands, all of it! Everything looks good, although they were unable to get a profile shot. So I go in again next week. I was so happy that Joey was able to be there for this appointment! He says, "The ultra sound was the best! Our little baby is going to have a princess room!" I am so excited to finally be able to start shopping! I've wanted to buy things but i really wanted to know the gender first. As far as we know, we are naming her Ruth :) We don't have a middle name yet but we're still thinking :) Ruth holds a special name in both Joey and my hearts. His grandma, who passed away, was named Ruth, my grandma is named Ruth, Joey's Aunt is named Ruth and Joey has the sweetest second cousin named Ruth! :) It's a wonderful name all around!! Plus we love the sound of Ruthie Starrs. I hope she looks like Joey but Joey hopes she'll look like me :) Enjoy the ultra sound pictures and as per request some Baby-Bobo pictures of me!
Can you see the eyes and the nose? She's looking right at us!

Looks like she's about to do a flip! her legs look long

All curled up :)

Love the little toes!

Me at 18 weeks :)

There is my huge Bobo. I feel huge for 18 weeks! I think it's because I'm short, the baby has no where to go but OUT! 
4 comments:
I am SOOOO excited for you guys! I love girls! They are the best:) Your belly is so little and cute! COngratulations!
Congratulations!!! Ruthie will be the luckiest girl ever to have you two as parents!
Ruthie is a great name! Thanks for the photos, yeah for blogs. I got your text when Candice and Johanna were still here. They are so excited for you too! Joey leaves tomorrow right? Sad. We will pray for you guys.
I love the name Ruth! Ruthie Starrs does sound way cute! I am curious to see who she'll look like the most too! Good thing is, you guys are both extremely good looking people, so no worries either way! :)
Post a Comment