Nicki, my niece, turned 5 years old yesterday and we went to Red Robin for her birthday. We shot this picture and it was just too cute not to post! I love Nicki's smile, especially how she shows almost all her teeth! What a cutie :)
Yesterday, my mom asked me what I want to do for my 21st birthday next month. My first thought was, "Go to Red Robin, of course!"
I had to laugh at myself, I want to spend my birthday the same place as my 5 year old niece! I may never grow up :)
2 comments:
You both look gorgeous in that photo. I love Red Robin, I have so many memories there, mostly with our family! Imagine that! Matt and I are so excited to see you at Braden's baptism. We can't wait.
This is a great picture of you both! Of course Nicki is beaming since she had just received that very cute and very colorful shirt from you!
Post a Comment