Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random Video-love it!

Well here is a video that is very very very silly and extremely RANDOM!! But it is one the Joey and I crack up at everytime! We love it. It is an Indian version of Michael Jackson's Thriller. The subtitles are what the words sound like in English, it's not a translation so it doesn't make sense, which makes it even more funny. The dance moves and outfits were enough to bring tears of laughter to our eyes. Then we discovered the version with subtitles and now it's a FAVORITE! Hope you enjoy, we always do :)

2 comments:

Utah Dancer said...

So funny. Wierd Al has competition. I can't wait to show Andy!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that video could get any better, but those subtitles are awesome! I laughed for quite a while. I bet Joey tried to show you his version of those moves. He did them the best out of all of us.