Happy May Day! (even though there was snow on the ground when I woke up!) I have a wonderful husband! When I got home from classes today there were BEAUTIFUL flowers waiting for me!
Happy May Day!! It makes me so happy that my family knows what May Day is. Everyone seems to think I am crazy when I tell them we used to put flowers in baskets on people's doorknobs. May Day is real!! I know it is!
The flowers are beautiful! Andy and I know May Day--we chose it for our wedding! Can you believe it snowed here yesterday for the occasion!?! Glad you are here at blogger, Shelly and Joey!
2 comments:
Happy May Day!! It makes me so happy that my family knows what May Day is. Everyone seems to think I am crazy when I tell them we used to put flowers in baskets on people's doorknobs. May Day is real!! I know it is!
The flowers are beautiful! Andy and I know May Day--we chose it for our wedding! Can you believe it snowed here yesterday for the occasion!?! Glad you are here at blogger, Shelly and Joey!
Post a Comment