Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This weekend:


Well I dropped Joey off in Idaho Falls earlier today. He and the recruiter, Sgt. Kaup, are headed for Montana (3 hr drive) so Joey can take the ASVAB and the MEPS. (I didn't know what they were either, it's an academic test and physical). Joey and I have decided that joining the Air Force is right for our family :) After he takes these test/exams we'll know what jobs he is eligable for. We know he is colorblind so that eliminates about 80% of the jobs. I am thankful because he can't be a pilot if he's colorblind, so I feel he'll be a lot safer. He is mainly interested in physical therapy. We'll keep you updated!

Meanwhile, I'm in our apartment getting ready for Joey's sister, Kim's wedding. I'm getting the house clean, packing, getting my hair done etc. Tomorrow afternoon I'll pick Joey up in Idaho Falls, drive to SLC, stay at Andy and Candice's (thank you!) and wake up early Friday morning to catch a plane to Southern California! Saturday is Kim's wedding, and then Sunday we're flying back to SLC and then driving home to Rexburg.

Whew... it's going to be a packed few days!

2 comments:

Utah Dancer said...

Wow, big week!! Good luck with everything! And of course you are welcome to "crash" here anytime! We love you guys!

Erka said...

Yup, you guys are going to have a busy weekend! I am sure it is going to be fun too!