Monday, May 19, 2008

Kim and Warren's Wedding Day!


This weekend we drove to SLC, flew to Ontario and then drove to Idyllwild! It was a beautiful place up in the mountains in Southern California. We made the journey to see Joey's Sister, Kim and her wonderful husband be married! Here are some pictures...
First we have Katie and Denise walking toward their seats together
Here is Warren! Looking very handsome!
Cristy and Lolo-Kim had the Brides Maids hold fans rather than flowers, so cute!
Katie pushing the flower girl, Sydnee-she has no cast for now but can't walk yet, cast back on in a month
The Beautiful Bride and her Dad to escort her :)
Beautiful!!

I borrowed Lolo's parasol for a picture


Joey and me together!

Sydnee being a cutie! She kept pretending to tell Joey a secret but would lick his ear! She thought it was really funny :)

Here is Jon, Joey's brother, holding his baby, Jonny Blake

Having some fun dancing with Amy! Amy is Joey's brother's girlfriend and we are M.F.E.O (Made for each other) and fast friends :)

Whew it was a wonderful weekend and we had so much fun at Kim's wedding! We danced the night away! I even got Joey to dance with me, after I asked the DJ to play some slow songs. But he surprised me and stayed on the dance floor and danced to some salsa music with me! Neither of us knew what we were doing but it was a BLAST! I love my husband!

Kim and Warren both looked so happy! We were very happy to be there with our family and make some memories.

1 comment:

Christy said...

It looks like it was such a beautiful wedding! In the woods and everything. I love her veil.