A couple weeks ago, okay more like a month, we decided to join the wild animals at
Bear World
They are very wild, indeed.
Well not really.
We started our trip with a drive through the wild-life park.
Ray pointing out the "baby deer"
This kiddo is so smart, especially with animals!
He knew all the names before we told him.
UH-mazing!
Wendy actually talks, a lot. I'll give you a bit of a translation:
Wendy-"There it is! Puppies! Woof Woof Woof! (jabber jabber) Aaawww, so nice. Buh-bye puppy, see ya! (blows longest kiss ever)"
May I remind you this was taken a month ago when she was 20 months?!?
This girl is such a talker!
Okay, done bragging about my kids!
Oh, no I'm not.
After the driving part, there was a walk-through part and petting zoo.
After the driving part, there was a walk-through part and petting zoo.
Here's more pictures

1 comment:
ray is one smart cookie and wendy ah, that doll face! so cute!
Post a Comment