Friday, August 10, 2012

Big Pants


I've been dieting recently. 
And I didn't want to blog it or announce it on Facebook because it's just oh so shameful when I give up and fail. 
So I didn't tell anyone. 
Well that's not true. 
If you are a "real" friend (as in one who spends time with me or comes to my house) You have been well aware of my dieting. 
Oh and my mom. 
Of course my mom knows. I talk to that wonderful face every day.

If you were to come to my back door this very moment you would see my current weight scribbled across my white board. Yep.That's right. For all the world to see.  (All the world meaning anyone who knows me well enough to come a-knocking on my back door.)

I have about 10 pounds to go till I reach my goal but I wanted to post this wonder of a picture above. 

Look how big those pants are?! And they used to fit me just right.
Amazing! 

On a side note, I treated myself to Taco Bell and Oreos dipped in milk today. 
And I feel so sick. It's been hours and I still want to barf.  I hope to forever remember the bubbling feeling of barf requesting to shoot up my throat every time I think of Taco Bell and Oreos again.  That ought to help me keep the weight off!


Keep an eye out for the day I can blog an epic post when I finally reach my goal!!

3 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

I thought you looked so so slender when you posted that family pic in your header! And in those darling and totally trendy coral capris! Way to go Shelly. You deserve it. Congrats.

R. Dunlap said...

Shelly! You look great! Good job, I'm glad you feel great too :)

Audrey said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it!