Part of my 24 before 25!!
Just a little diddy I sewed together last night.
Pretty darn simple and the tutorial has a-m-a-z-i-n-g pics and directions.
Check it out!
Inspiration.....
![]() | ||
| Via |
Yay for Pinterest!
Result!!
Yay! It looks so perf on our bed but when I took the pic Joey was sleeping in our bed.... so....
Just imagine it! Click over here to see that post.
Anyway, I need to make 1 more pillow to really finish off our bedding.
(3 decorative pillows looks better than 2!)
I have some ideas but if anyone out there has just the cutest thing ever, show me!
P.S. I started sanding my furniture! AND i spent over 2 hours at Home Depot today.
Ridiculous but amazing :)

1 comment:
Love it! It is sewn really well too. I read through all your posts, you busy woman, and I LOVED them all! What a great job you are doing to make time for you. Gorgeous hair, skinny mini mama, cute clothes, sewing and crafting, and time for friends!!!!!! I am so so so happy for you. You are living the life my friend and what a blessed one it is. Thanks for posting cousin.
Post a Comment