Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon


This picture explains my day, so far. 

 See the blue sippy cup of milk? That's from Wendy's breakfast. 
I'm trying to wean her off of nursing. It's been a little tense. 

See the tractor and little Ray hand? 
He likes to insert himself in to all the pictures I take. 

See the yummy looking drink in the Cocoa Bean cup? (mostly empty by that point...)
My sweet friend, Rebekah, (also my VT) took me out for a cupcake this morning. 
Yum! Have you tried this place yet? Amazing. Cute. Fun. Delish! 
Get over there and try it out!



Yay! for friends. 
Yay! for cupcakes.
Yay! for chocolate.
Yay! for life. 

It's a good day today :)

2 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

FUN!!! Where is that place in Rexburg??? I want to go.

Oh, and to Fongs too. Prob once a week Matt says he wants to go there. lol

Audrey said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours!! And ps Kevin and I think you have two of the stinkin' cutest kiddos!!!!