Tuesday, December 21, 2010

38 weeks...

38 weeks today.  Whew. I went and saw the Doc this morning and would you believe it? I am dilated to a 4 and 90% effaced!!! I can hardly believe it.  I haven't had any contractions. Doc said if I feel any pressure at all, go to the hospital. No waiting around. When this baby starts coming, she is coming fast! I had hoped for a New Years baby (how cool would that be? 1-1-11 hah) but I don't think I'll make it that long.  My parents are coming in 6 days and I don't know if I'll even make it till then.  I sure hope I do. I've been worrying about who will watch Ray if we have the baby before my parents are here. I know a few people who can watch him, it would just be a lot easier if she waited till my parents are here! Anyway, that's my life now. Huge and pregnant.

2 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

so excited for you! i wish we were in rexburg now... 1. because you guys are there and it would be so fun to have the little ones have play dates. 2, because i would have a friend to hang out with! 3. i could see that little baby girl of yours. 4. i would totally watch little ray!!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness! I'll be praying that she waits for you! Good luck and I can't wait to see her :)