This year we celebrated our Christmas early in Fort Walton Beach. We knew we would be traveling/moving etc.
Here are some pics from our early Christmas
. . .
I started off the season by making cute little gift tags. I saved the pictures from my "tear-off-each-day" calender. I love crafting. Especially when I can reuse something I already have. I love wrapping presents with bows and ribbons and lots of Christmas cheer :) Baby Ray was dressed up like Santa Claus. Cute!
Here are the decorations! The ornament on the left is a special one I bought at Disneyland when we were there for our 1st anniversary. The Mickey on the rocking horse is from Grandma Cindy and it says "Baby's First Christmas" So cute! Ray's stocking took HOURS and HOURS! I bought a kit at JoAnn's thinking it might take me an afternoon. WRONG! it took me weeks. I spend every spare moment on it and just finished it in time! It's actually really cool, covered in sequins, beads and lots of cool stitches. Baby Ray was AMAZED with the tree and decorations!
This year the theme was Kitchen-Cookin'! Joey got me a KITCHENAID!! yay! My mom sent me Mickey Mouse hot pads, a Minnie Mouse apron AND the CUTEST Mickey Mouse salt and pepper shaker!! I needed one and its so cute! It has a magnet to keep it together. Cute. Love it! Can't wait to start baking!
Daddy got a guitar for Christmas! He got a really cool acuistic with a nice case, picks, strap, and all the fixin's!! Ray got a fun penguin, a push-walker, baby einteins, a bumbo tray and all sorts of goodies!

1 comment:
What a cute Santa he makes. We put Scott in a santa suit too that matt sister, also a Michelle, gave us. He pretty much had a double chin the whole time! lol Ray, being a little older, pulled it off better. I love that picture of Joey with his guitar. So content and ready to sing you a lullaby. And a kitchenaid, we have one too. but I am absolutely positive, you will use yours more often than I will. Bagh! Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution... Hope you are having fun. Miss you so much!
Post a Comment