Monday, September 21, 2009

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Taylor!!!

We were so happy to have my parents visit! We (mostly me) get really lonely for family and when my parents said they wanted to visit I was so happy!!! We had a blast! Watch football games, movies, went to Joann's (one of my mom and me's favorite stores... one of joey and my dad's LEAST favorite stores hah), had some sewing projects, got our hair cut, and made a TON of food for my freezer! The only bad part of the week is when they had to go home :(
Here are some pictures! I didn't post more of my hair cut because i already did that.

I guess you could say that Ray LOVES his bath time!!! here he is, smiling at Daddy!!
Was anyone wondering what color Ray's eyes are? No doubt, they are brown and beautiful!!

Here are the guys, watching some college football!!

Grandpa Dan singing to Ray (he actually fell asleep WITHOUT a pacifier. shocking!)

My Mama and Me! I wish she was my next-door neighbor, seriously. She's the best

TADA!!! Thats 3-batches of Taco soup, 4-lbs of Taco meat, 4-side servings of Funeral Potatoes, 2-Chicken Devans and 4-Poppy Seed Chickens. This is the best way to cook for two people because you make the normal size batch and just portion it in smaller dishes. My freezer smells so good! I love having food made and ready for the oven. Just pop it in and make a salad!

Here is my cutie Mama

Looking so domestic in our aprons :)
Having family around is the best thing in the world. I miss everyone so much and I'm super lonely! Especially while Joey is at work. Can't wait to move back to the West!

2 comments:

Erka said...

Yum, that food looks so good!You should post the recipes! Ray's eyes are gorgeous!

jeannie said...

Super jealous that your family got to visit you! Glad that you had a fun and very productive time!