Monday, July 6, 2009

One month Old and 4th of July :)



I can hardly believe Ray is already over a month old! he is doing well, i'm exhausted but that's what it's like being a mama :)
I saw a picture of one of my dad's staff's kids with bandannas on and thought it was so cute! Ray slept through fireworks of the 4th. Joey and i lit just a few little ones in our parking lot and had hot dogs :)
i've given up sleeping at night. i stay awake with Ray, who has taken on the sleep patterns of a bat. we hang out down stairs so daddy can sleep. then i sleep in as late as i can.

Joey's parents are coming this weekend and we're really looking forward to see them!

4 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

He looks hilarious! I can see you getting him dressed and Joey with his quiet giggle in the background. I held up a little sign when Anna was one month old. Johanna teased me saying I should have done it with photoshop, but hey, gotta mark time and as a mom, time is of the essence. No photoshop here, just good ol' markers and pen. Love you guys!

katie said...

He is just soooooo cute! Isn't being a mom the best??

Utah Dancer said...

Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Utah Dancer said...

Hey Whistler Baby,

Good to see you finally put some boy clothes on him. LOL Were his first pictures naked because you only had girl clothes?

Can't wait to meet him in person, and hold a baby boy. Our own is still 'cooking' but should be here in October.

Hope you can get your sleep soon, that really is hard for the first little while.

Hey, I taught you how to walk at Whistler. I handle his first few steps in a couple of weeks. 6 weeks old is way old enough to start walking.

See you soon, Shelly,

Andy