Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just some pictures :)

Hey everyone :) Well here are some thoughts and pics and such...

First of all, my favorite show, Project Runway, has now moved from Bravo to Lifetime. If you haven't seen it you're missing out! Here is Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum! It starts this summer and I am sooo excited!!!But this isn't about Project Runway, this post is about Bravo's new spin-off called The Fashion Show. It started this past week and I have to say I'm pretty sad about it. It's just not the same! And I have no idea what Kelly Rolland is doing on the show as a host... Not sure what gives her any credibility! Its just not as good as the original, but I think I'll give it a few more tries... Here are the hosts of The Fashion Show
Joey and I went and saw X-men Origins: Wolverine! It was AWESOME! we loved it! i guess the critics were pretty harsh and it was a bit cheesey at moments, but c'mon, they're comic books! I love super hero movies. It's sort of silly but i LOVE them! Here is Hugh Jackman, looking like a hunk! (one of my favorite actors!)
Ugh. This was taken at 35 weeks and 5 days. HUGE! i am huge. Tomorrow i'll be 36 weeks and Tuesday is my next appointment. More updates when i get them :)
We spent Saturday at the beach! It is beautiful! Seriously, we need some visitors. Come and enjoy the white sandy beaches and clear water! I went in the water for like a minute before i decided the waves were too strong. No pictures of me are needed. I am really pale and huge. I felt really annoyed becuause all these people were looking at me and i couldn't figure it out! Then i realized... Oh yeah! i am HUGE pregnant! I'm sure i was quite a site to see! Here is Joey, he's so handsome :) :)
We tried out a local Mexican place! We LOOVE mexican food! It was delicious and we'll probably be visiting again! (i hate pictures of me right now because i feel like my face is so huge. ugh)
This was taken a few weeks ago while Joey and i were still in Seattl.e We went to the Zoo and i love this picture. It's a little blurry but way cute :)
And this was Easter! My mom got me this way funny candy apple from the Chocolate Factory in Whistler. Yum! It sure cracked me up!!! The first thing i ate was it's ears heehee...

And this is a silly video that i laughed till i cried. Its from this show Scare Tactics that i would HATE if i was ever on! People set their friends up to be scared like crazy. The funny thing is that its usually things that could NEVER happen, like aliens, big foot and the like. It funny to see how in the right situation people will believe anything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZHFNGo5cQ

Please have a look, but only if you're in a silly mood :)

3 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

First off, you are a brunette! well you've always had light brown hair, but with blonde highlights, but i do love the color! second off... project runway is STILL going on!?! yet on a different channel!? this gives me great joy! i love that show! I wish we could come visit you... i want to be on a beach!

Erka said...

Happy First Mother's Day!
I want you to know that you are NOT huge! You are very pregnant, but you look beautiful! I bet everyone is just jelous that you get to be a brand new mother really soon! How is unpacking and furniture arranging going?
Paul and I moved to our partment a month before Julia was born and we barely unpacked the last box just two days before we went to the hospital! It was crazy trying to get everything done and be so pregnant. I guess that's part of why I went into labor early, so no overdoing yourself!
Also, can I have your new address? I still need to mail you my gift i got for baby Adelaide!(that's still the name, right?)

Matt and Kristine said...

I HATED the staring too! You don't realize why they are all staring until you look down and remember what you are carrying around. The good news is, it will pass. But then the bad news is you will still be stared at to catch a glimpse of what you've got in that stroller! Oh well. Good thing there is Mother's Day so we can feel spoiled!