Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 1 year! Anniversary!!!

For our First anniversary, we stayed just north of Seattle and spent a few days there :) We did all sorts of things! The hotel we stayed at was so gross. Haha. but we love each other and it was fun :)
Do you notice how dark my hair is? Totally loving it :)
And this is my BEAUTIFUL present! Joey knows just what to get me :)


He had flowers and chocolates sent to our hotel room, how romantic :)

And these are some cute old people dancing at the Center House in Seattle. We sat watching for like 30 minutes. Joey and I discussed how lame our generation is. What sort of cute things will we do when we're old? listen to our ipods? play video games? hardly any of us even know how to dance. Maybe when i hit 65 i'll automatically become a cute old lady and know how to dance and wear cute hats and things. I wish.


1 comment:

katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I saw on your Facebook that you guys were in LA! We have been down here for the last few months! And we were at the temple a few weeks ago, I don't know what day you guys were there but it would have been fun to run into you:)