So this morning has been a crazy one. For the past three weeks Joey has been waking up at 5am, driving to Jackson High School and doing a crazy workout every morning before work. Since we've been married I've put on a few extra pounds so this weekend I decided I would go with him, starting today. So I did it! I woke up at 5am, grumbling all the way to the school and did a "watered down" version of Joey's work out. I was feeling really good when we got home and was just about to hop in the shower when a HUGE spider comes scurrying out of the closet to get a look (they always get me when I'm naked, I'm starting to think they may be 8-legged pervs/creeps) And I HATE spiders so of course I screamed, jumped for the door, realized I was naked and couldn't leap out into mom and dad's living room, did a leaping spin and landed on the counter. All the while Joey was getting a pretty good laugh at me. The spider was so amazed with my moves that it scuttled back into the closet to tell his friends. I don't think his friends believed him because after I took my shower and was picking out my clothes in our room ANOTHER spider, this one was HUGER, came scurrying out for a look! I mean what the heck? So of course another silly display of my leaping and spinning and screaming with a few chuckles from Joey. I grabbed my towel, ran upstairs, got Joey the bug spray but the spider had crawled away under the dresser and disappeared. Now I'm scared to go into our room or bathroom. Who knows what creepy things will come to have a look!!! Especially those two spiders who have seen it with their own 8 eyes. yuck.

2 comments:
Yeah, I think they are creeps/pervs, too. They love to come at me when I am naked. Lately I think they are after Charlotte. They always come out when she is with me. I hate those things. There have been a few big ones while it was so hot outside. I think they came in the open windows(past the screens) since it was very slightly cooler in the apartment than it was outside.
Ah! I hate spiders! I would have made my husband kill it right there. But, then you have spider guts everywhere and that is pretty sick. You should at least figure out a way to charge them so they don't get a free show. :)
Post a Comment