So thanks to my wonderful sister Christy, I have fixed my problem and all is right in the world! :)
So I am trying a new background from the website I saw on Laurel's blog and it was quite a process! Because of a few things. Although I am the only one who posts on the blog, it's still a blog for Joey AND me so nothing too girlie. But I really like girlie and Joey doesn't care so I had to find something right in the middle. I figure a man would never have this be his blogger background but it's not all pink and flowers.
So now I have spent and hour and a half on the internet and need to get going on the laundry!
5 comments:
Yay! I'm good for something! But you actually figured it out on your own.
Love the paisley.
MICHELLE! I'm not at all blog-smart either, but luckily my husband can figure things out for me. Are you looking for a job in Washington or going back to school? Where is Joseph going for basic training? Seems like all the cool people I know are living in Washington right now...
Michelle!
So I sent you an invitation to the party/get together we are having the night before lisas wedding for all the flying in family and friends, but it just got sent back to me! I didn't know you had moved. But I sent one to your mom, so I just wanted you to know that you are invited too! So that invitation applys to you and your mommy. Sure hope you can make it! Let me know!
April
PS Your hair looks so beautiful!!
I forgot to tell you that you hubby is invited too! So bring him along!!
April
I really like it, Shelly! Good job, Christy--you are awesome. But it really looks good, you guys always have such fun photos!
Post a Comment