Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Hair cut!!!

Before...
After!!!!


It's sort of hard to tell in the pictures but the highlights are really blonde! At least they are to me! I've had my hair cut by this same girl, Stephanie, before and she has always done exactly what i wanted so i figured it was time to be brave and try something a little drastic! I wanted to go shorter but chickened out, so i thought maybe the BLONDE highlights would be drastic enough. Whew... maybe next time i'll go even shorter :)

3 comments:

Erka said...

The haircut looks beautiful! It's flirty and really perfect for summer! I am glad you are moving here for a while! We should get together and do lunch or something!

Juli Chan said...

Love the new haircut Shelly...it's so you I think. Can't wait to see you guys soon...

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I love the new hair. It looks great with your tan! And I love the model pictures.