Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Trip to California Stop #2












Our Trip to California: Stop #2-Amy and Nate’s house in Murietta!
Sunday night:
When Joey and I got to Amy and Nate’s we were tackled by three laughing boys! Taylor, Braden and Spencer were as fun as ever! Elizabeth wasn’t sure if she was ready to open up to us yet but that soon changed. We had a blast! It wasn’t long before Elizabeth was playing with Joey and always wanted to be by his side! Monday we went to Braden’s class with Amy and helpers for the class. Joey realized it would probably be the only time in his whole life that he gets to help in a classroom! That night after the kids were in bed we watch “Lars and the Real Girl” with Amy and Nate. We recommend it! On Tuesday Amy, Spencer, Elizabeth, Joey and I went to a movie and then out to lunch at Ruby’s. We had a great time playing at a park with all the kids after school that day and LOVED the nice weather! We also went to the pet store just to check things out and saw the CUTEST puppies! We are looking into getting a puppy so we had to do some research. They were very cute! Tuesday night was our last night and we were sad that it went by so fast!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love all the cute photos! I am glad to see that Elizabeth is finally getting some hair. :) It's high time Amy had her little girl's hair to play with. I'm glad you are home safe and it is good to see that Sydnee is doing well. Love you guys! I LoVe that you are blogging with the rest of us.