Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last day of the semester!!!


Joey and I just got home from our last classes of the semester! we are very happy to be done and look forward to our family vacation! we are headed to Southern California for our week-long break. Then it is back to school again on April 21st for the summer semester!

For one of Joey's final projects he made a "stategy guide to super mario brothers" He had to draw a map of the first level in Microsoft Paint, but I had to check all the colors for him since he is colorblind (heehee). He did a pretty good job and his teacher LOVED his creativity.
I'm really excited about having a blog! I will do my best to post and let everyone know what we are up to!

3 comments:

Erka said...

It looks like an impressive project! I didn't know Joey was color blind! One of my best friends at BUY was/is color blind too and I used to take him clothe shopping all the time, so he didn't buy stuff that didn't go together.

Christy said...

Is that why you were humming Mario the other day? Now I have it stuck in my head. Thanks. A lot.

Annie Ogle said...

Hey, now you're cool! You have a blog! But you'll be even cooler when you move over to the other side of the pond :) Here's hoping...